Sword of the Wolf Forum Index

Sword of the Wolf Forum Index » Public Forum» The Forums - an update - please read.
The Forums - an update - please read.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:33 pm Reply with quote
LeHasardeur
Captain

Hump and I have agreed to use these forums here for SOW in the future (at least for a while). As you can see, all topics, posts and even PMs have been transferred from the old forum. Hump will be the administrator like before, e.g. he manages the users and permissions and everything. I only do the technical stuff.

If you were registered at the forums at swordofthewolf.com before AND you used the same username as on the swordofthewolf.info forum, your password should still work. If it doesn't, use the "I forgot my password" function of the forum, or talk to Hump (or me).

We haven't restored all the user and groups permissions, so if you only see the public and test forum, click on "groups" above and request to join the "SOW full members" group, or talk to Hump (or me), then you will be able to see all the forums as you know them from before.

If you have problems, questions, suggestions or whatever, please post.