Sword of the Wolf Forum Index

Sword of the Wolf Forum Index » Public Forum» I also found some more features that are in it
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Topgun441
Private

Key Features
Online multiplayer action with 64 players on the PC.
All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets.
Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
A variety of solider classes to choose from, including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, and Anti-tank units.
Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including heat seeking missiles and laser designated bombs.
Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank and unlock awards, including new weapons, vehicle decals, medals and more.
Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.
Voice-over IP supported with USB headset.
Conquest
The Traditional BF game-mode. Which consists of capturing and defending a point on the map.
Supply Line
A new game mode called which will recreate the sensation of having a frontline which goes back and forward as you attack and retreat on the map

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quote
Topgun441
Private

i like most of it but i think there will be some problems with the awards. It looks cool but im afraid newcomers will have a hard time gettin better weapons when other ppl got the locked weapons. That and it looks alot like xbox live with that in game clan creation