Sword of the Wolf Forum Index

Sword of the Wolf Forum Index » Public Forum» Hello All
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:02 pm Reply with quote
HowieMandel
Private

My name is HowieMandel.
Been playing Desert Combat since its inception. At any rate I posted on the TWL forums regarding looking for a crew to do competitive league/ladder play in the upcomming...BF2 game. Not sure if any of you have heard about the game yet. ( lol) Im 35 years young and a kid at heart. (look 25 act ...well younger lol )
Im pretty good at the game I think. Not the best, by no means. But I'd consider myself (infantry) damn close the best of the best. And sometimes, i even get the well known super players scratching thier heads .
First of all, im big time into "TEAM". Without It I dont think any clan or team has a shot at winning. Much. Thats my take. Im the one who will on a pub, will sacrifice my UBER score and medal to go out of my way to insure we cap and maintain flags. I strongly feel that conquest is about flags. Period.
I recieved an email regarding my twl post pertaining to me finding a clan.
So on that note, i stoped in to say hello !!

well
Hello.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:06 pm Reply with quote
TheDireAvenger
Staff Sergeant

Hi! Thanks for the info, maybe I'll get to test your skills in any game you play that is not DC some time! (I dislike DC...) If you haven't already, fill out an app. at our site and we will definitely have to schedule a tryout for you!

BTW, if you have any knife skills at all, I'm looking forward to some BF2 knife duels!

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Visit my Wall of Fame, a constantly growing accomplishment! </span></span></span><a href='http://thedireavenger.250free.com/SOWBFVKnifeKills.jpg' target='_blank'>Wall of Fame</a>
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Hump
Colonel

Look forward to playing with you... once you get the info try and get on with ASAP.

H

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Hump
Colonel

Add me to your xfire: darthhump

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quote
DeVaStaTor
Gunnery Sergeant

Whats up Howie! (Man, I havent heard that name in a long time lol) Glad to see you stopped by! You sound like you will be a perfect fit for the clan for sure! And even better, I know you would really enjoy it here.

Well, I really look forward to hangin with you more! If you want to hop on vent with us sometime I will send you all the information. My contact info is
xfire: devastatorlsowl
aim: hydrastator
you have my e-mail
But when you do make your final decision about where you want to go and if you decide to come here......please fill out a recruitment form on the webpage so that we can track your progress as a SOW member. Like Match and practice attendance and stuff like that