Sword of the Wolf Forum Index

Sword of the Wolf Forum Index » Public Forum» Klanwars Battlefield 2 League
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:11 am Reply with quote
shookers
Private

Hey Guys,

This is Shookers from Klanwars Online Gaming leagues. We have recently put up our newest addition our Battlefield 2 ladder. I hope that your clan considers joining up with the league as we hope to make it the best one out there.

The league does not work the same way as TWL or CAL. There are no scheduled matches. You play when you want, and as many times as you want. The idea is, when you want a match, you find another clan registered on Klanwars and ask them for one. As soon as they agree, go play it. The loser then reports the loss and the match is registered. This allows for clans with busy schedules to compete and reduces the level of commitment involved.

Please feel free to get your clan registered at www.klanwars.com and also post in the forums Smile as we have just got them up. Thanks guys.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:20 am Reply with quote
Fumigator
Lieutenant General

Hi Shookers,

We wish you well with your new league; however, we stopped playing forum based leagues way back in Tribes 1.... just too many hassles... what with all the arguments 2 teams can have deciding on rules, maps, time, etc etc.... but do let us know if things start popin.

However, in the meantime, if you and your clan would like to scrim us, we'd be more than happy to oblidge. (geez i sure hope i spelled that right?... i didn't but am gonna blame it on the medicine im takin )

Last edited by Fumigator on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:14 pm Reply with quote
DeVaStaTor
Gunnery Sergeant

Kinda sounds like a good way to get scrimmages that we always seem to have trouble getting